Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi from Atlanta GA

Charlene Freeman March 21, 2024

Hi My name is Charlene Freeman and I am the Agile Coach for all of North America at my company. I am also a Sr Scrum Master over multiple teams and manage several side projects. I sit on our global JIRA and Confluence Change Committee. 

Thank you for having me and I look forward to learning more in this community!

4 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

@Charlene Freeman Welcome!

Like Charlene Freeman likes this
Charlene Freeman March 21, 2024

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Charlene Freeman !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!

Marcos Milanesio
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 21, 2024

Welcome @Charlene Freeman We are happy to help! Anytime!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2024

@Charlene Freeman welcome! Have you checked out https://ace.atlassian.com/atlanta/ yet? There is a vibrant community in the Atlanta area with same amazing Community members and leaders. I hope you enjoy the journey - there is never one specific destination in this Community!

Charlene Freeman March 22, 2024

Thank you @Andy Gladstone  I will check it out! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events