Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! Excited to be here!

Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz April 1, 2024

Hi everyone!

I'm Kyrstin and I'm a Product Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA. My company is starting to lean heavily into the Atlassian suite, and I'm trying to skill-up to keep up in my role. I'm excited to find that Atlassian has such a robust Community to use as a resource for this! (shout out to @Summer Hogan for introducing me to all of this!)

Right now, in my role, I'm using JIRA (we've been using JIRA for awhile), Product Discovery (new to my company), and Confluence (new to me) heavily. Our IT department also just recently made the transition to using Jira Service Management. 

It's an exciting time, and I'm really enjoying the tools. But it has been quite the learning curve/transition for my company. We'll get there, and I'm hoping to gain insight out of the Community in order to help us do so, and then looking forward to closing the loop and bringing insights and experiences back here to share, too!

5 comments

Comment

Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2024

Welcome to the Community! I love you are digging in hands-on. There is a lot of real power when you embrace relationships within the product suite! Good luck on your skill-up journey!

Like # people like this
Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz April 1, 2024

Thanks, Josh!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2024

@Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz we know you'll become an active community member and expert of your craft if you're already name dropping @Summer_Hogan

Like # people like this
Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz April 2, 2024

Yes! I absolutely lucked out being randomly paired with Summer on the most recent Atlassian Conversations round!

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2024

@Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I work mostly in Confluence, but here are some these resources you may find helpful:

You might also want to sign up for the daily digests for groups you are interested in. I've learned a lot of things by looking at other people's questions and answers.

Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz April 3, 2024

Thanks, Barbara! These all look like great resources. There's SO MUCH content to get through!

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2024

Thanks for the shoutout @Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz! I'm so glad you are here on the community with all of us! We are so happy to have you! If you ever need any more advice, please don't hesitate to reach out! 

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2024

Hello @Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz and welcome!  Talk about a Power User!  I suspect we'll "hear" from you a lot in this Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events