Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if you were a superhero Product team member, what is your superpower that is fueled by Jira?

NAYANA April 18, 2024

Jira empowers product teams with the ability to seamlessly manage and track progress, fostering collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders.

And all you product owners, managers, analysts, or scrum team member, you are all super heroes of your teams.

What is one(or more) super power you think Jira enables/enhances for you to do your job effectively? 

For me .. As a Product Owner, Jira powers my super organization skill allowing me to organize my ideas, tasks, and all other type of data that is most important to me for the numerous use cases...PO-superhero.png

such as improvements, change, run, portfolio and execution level, for reporting, for roadmapping, for metrics, for KPIs, for OKRs etc.

Happy Friday!!! :)

9 comments

Comment

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2024

Helps me read minds (anticipate users' needs).  🦸‍♀️

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

haha!! wonderful, How we all wish we had that power :) @Laurie Sciutti Thanks for sharing!

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
Alex G April 18, 2024

I would also have to say my organizational skills 😎

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

Super duper!

Stephen_Lugton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2024

Jira helps me see what's happening as a watcher on tickets/boards/projects, and what stakeholders want as ideas are added to Product Discovery.

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

Gotta love Product Discovery!

Gotta hate the free version though :/ I wish we could have edit ideas capability in Free version ( at least a limited capability)

Vronik April 19, 2024

Without a doubt, among the filters that allow me to assemble dashboards or dashboards at my discretion, they make it much easier for me to have an overview of the projects.

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

Absolutely positively @Vronik . Thanks for sharing!

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2024

Captain Organization here...

Keeping track of issues, their status and their priority would be the current superpower.  My sidekick would be able to search with super speed for existing issues when customers open new Service Requests and then be able to link a JSM Service Request with a Jira issue.

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

Aye Aye Captain!! @Dan Breyen 

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

The superpower Jira gives me is predicting the future! You can learn so many things about the future from Jira! Great topic @NAYANA!

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

There you go! Insights, trend reports all point to the possible future so that we can plan effectively today!! Indeed @summer.hogan 

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2024

Jira lets me magically see and follow the connections among all of my teams work.

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

Perfecto!! Bringing teams together! @Barbara Szczesniak 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

@NAYANA the ability to summon a might project team that is capable of doing anything. 

Like # people like this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

That would be incredible!! @Brant Schroeder  

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2024

Organization

Like NAYANA likes this
NAYANA April 26, 2024

Love it!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events