Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - What's Your Favorite Superpower?

Ananjan_miniOrange April 15, 2024

Happy Monday Everyone!

Apologies for the delay with my miscellaneous Monday article! You know how it goes – busy days at the office sometimes throw everything off track. I'm sure we've all had those Mondays!

But let's jump right into it. I've got something fun for you today that I'm sure you've thought about before.

Yesterday, I watched the movie 'Limitless.' It got me thinking about superpowers – you know, those abilities we've all dreamed about having at some point.

So, here's the question for the community: If you could choose any one superpower, what would it be? I'm genuinely curious to hear your thoughts!

As for me, it's a tough decision between telepathy and teleportation. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with teleportation.

So, drop your favorite superpower in the comment section below, and let's get the conversation started!

9 comments

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

The best superpower is luck.

Like # people like this

That's true!

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Alex G April 15, 2024

that's a good one!

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2024

Back in the days when I had to drive to the office in LA or Atlanta traffic, I would have said teleportation. Now that I think about it, I still say teleportation.

Like # people like this

For the very same reason, I choose teleportation😂

Like # people like this
Stu Lees ____ REVYZ April 15, 2024

I was asked this question and it had such a remarkable effect on me that I started writing a novel.  The question sparked a thread of creativity that just kept growing. 

So, rather than post a novel, I'll post a direct answer (which is examined in the novel which is 15 chapters in so far). 

I'd have the super power to be abvle to gift superpowers to others. 

Like # people like this
Hind Kadiri From Jaanga
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

Genie in a bottle 😂 Also congrats on your novel. I'd love to read it!

Like # people like this
Ananjan_miniOrange April 16, 2024

How thoughtful of you! The idea of giving superpowers sounds like an amazing one! I'm genuinely looking forward to reading your novel. 😊

Like # people like this
ABR April 19, 2024

Wow! @Stu Lees ____ REVYZ , that's unbelievably wonderful! Please let me know when you're done with your novel - would love to read it!

Like Stu Lees ____ REVYZ likes this
Alex G April 15, 2024

I would love to be able to teleport.

Like # people like this

we are in the same boat😂

Hind Kadiri From Jaanga
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

Hey @Ananjan_miniOrange that's a good one! If I had to choose I'd go with the ability to make someone hallucinate, not in a creepy way, but I'd like to be able to make someone see and hear things xD

Like # people like this

Haha, I love the creativity! It would be fascinating to have that kind of control over perception. Imagine the possibilities! 😄

Like # people like this
Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Easy.. To not die in accidents or by nasty diseases!

I don't want to live forever, so I'm not wishing for immortality. However, driving motorcycles, going skiing and diving and just live in general hold a lot of risks that sometimes hold me back as well. So if I wouldn't have to worry about dying after the next bend, I'd have a lot more fun ;)

Like # people like this

Wow, that's a good one! Being able to enjoy life to the fullest without constantly worrying about accidents or health risks would be incredible.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2024

I would also say teleportation @Ananjan_miniOrange and the reasons are endless. I hate driving and it is very dangerous to do so where I live. The drivers here are reckless. I also hate flying, but I love traveling and exploring new places. If I could just teleport anywhere I wanted to go and be there in an instant, that would be amazing. I also wouldn't mind floo powder! HAHA :)! 

Like # people like this
Ananjan_miniOrange April 17, 2024

That's exactly why I chose teleportation too! Being able to travel instantly would not only save a ton of money but also make transportation so much more convenient. It's like having the ultimate travel hack!

ABR April 19, 2024

Hi, @Ananjan_miniOrange ! What an interesting topic! I've thought about it a thousand times! I feel if given a chance I would like to have the power to read and influence human minds and not only one to one but of large numbers too! Then I can set about changing the ways of Man to get Mother Nature back on her feet! And when I'm done - it will be a greener, cleaner world if not a completely happy one!

Cheers to that thought!

Like Ananjan_miniOrange likes this
Ananjan_miniOrange April 29, 2024

Thanks, @ABR ! What a wonderful thought! Nature is truly incredible and needs to be protected

Like ABR likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2024

The ability to heal others - physically and emotionally. I think the greatest gift we can give to others is using our natural abilities to improve their lives, so if I had a supernatural one, I'd like it to be something that can benefit others too. 

Like # people like this
Ananjan_miniOrange April 29, 2024

Such an inspiring perspective, @Andy Gladstone! The power to heal is indeed therapeutic and holds immense value.

I think now I have a whole new set of favorite superpowers! Loved the positivity in the comments section here! ✌️

Like ABR likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events