Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun - Have you ever planted a tree in your life?

Sriharsha April 26, 2024

Hi family,

Whether it was part of a community tree-planting event, a school project, or a personal initiative, I'd love to hear about your experiences. What motivated you to plant a tree, and where did you plant it? How did it make you feel to contribute to the growth of a new tree?

Whether you're a seasoned tree planter or someone who's considering planting their first tree, I invite you to share your thoughts, experiences, and aspirations with the community.

Excited to hear your tree-planting stories!

8 comments

Comment

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2024

💗

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2024

I don't recall ever having planted a tree, but I've definitely planted bushes, flowers, herbs and veggies.  I used to have a black thumb but I've gotten much better and really enjoy watching my plants grow.  It just makes me happy.  Maybe I need to plant a tree next!  😊

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2024

Planted plenty of trees, not sure there are any stories here tho.  Last trees I planted were pine trees last year to provide some privacy between my house and the street.  Might be 15+ years before they are big enough to serve that purpose.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2024

I have planted trees lots of times for earth day, forest fire restoration, just in someone's yard, etc.  It is great to live in an area where plants grow so well.  I figure I will have a lot of future opportunities.  I already know of a couple that I will be doing this summer. 

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2024

I have planted a few trees in my backyard which were designed to give us some more privacy.  However, the next one(s) I would like to plant are a couple of fruit trees, either dwarf apple or pear trees.

Vronik April 28, 2024

I have planted many trees, first throughout my student period because it was part of the awareness of taking care of the earth, then I did it with my daughter and because it is very nice to plant it, take care of it, watch it grow and then enjoy its shade

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2024

When I was 11, we moved to a house with a creek in the back yard. I think we all were roped into helping my dad plant a weeping willow tree about 10 feet from the bank of the creek. I remember watching it grow in the 5 years we lived there and how it was often in the middle of the creek in the springtime thaws.

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
NAYANA April 29, 2024

I planted a pomegranate and a curry leaf tree. Maybe I will plant more some day. I love fruit trees. I want to have a yard with mango, orange and a lemon tree. Some day!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events