Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer's service doesn't answer

Aslak Jølstad V2 April 25, 2024

I've had my life destroyed because of customer's service haven't answered my message in over two weeks, even though I bought Trello Premium to get a higher priority. Has anyone else experienced being ignored like this? 

2 comments

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

Hi @Aslak Jølstad V2 

As a result of the recent change to the Free tier, the support team have been inundated with requests, so seem to be responding a bit slower than usual.

If you can share your support ticket number, I can try to get someone to expedite it?!

Cheers,

Mike

Thank you! CA-2932532

It's about recovering an old account with an email address with a domain that has expired, that I can't log into because "my admin" wants me to change my password. I have my old password at my disposal. 

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

Okay, I will send it on.  In the meantime, what is your issue?  I may be able to help...

It's about recovering an old account with an email address with a domain that has expired, that I can't log into because "my admin" wants me to change my password. I have my old password at my disposal. 

I would need someone to remove the request for changing password, or to send me a change password link anywhere else than to the expired email. 

Aslak Jølstad V2 April 26, 2024

Hey, they just reached out to me. Thank you so much! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events