Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Weekend: What's your favorite Atlassian product?

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2021

Hey, Tech group members!

I wish you all a happy weekend!

giphy

First of all, I would like to tag the new members of the group:

@Olof Nysten @Laura Mosqueira @Daphne Rothlisberger @Goldie Panga @Amber Welch @Liliana Mikulik @Meline Hakobian @Lisa Watkins @Leslee Teehankee 

It's really great to have you all here in the Tech group of the Atlassian community!

This is the 4th weekend of 2021 and the lockdown still continues. Even working from home, if we want to collaborate and work efficiently, it requires more than just great tools. So I believe that the Atlassian product is one the best software/tools to work efficiently in any situation.

Products and Services — bitvoodoo ag

Now my question for you this weekend, is What's your favorite Atlassian product? 

You can share images or by commenting or by any way you want!

Have a great & safe weekend!

5 comments

Comment

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2021

My favourite combination of Atlassian tools is Jira Software + Bitbucket + Confluence. And I'm experimenting with Trello because of its automations in recent months :).

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2021

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ 

that's great! All the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Harsh Tandon January 23, 2021

My favorite Atlassian products are Bitbucket & Trello.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2021

Hi @Harsh Tandon ,

That's a good choice. I have used them together many times.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

I've found Jira to be the most interesting tool to work with because:

1. There's often more than one way to do it (for better or worse, I have a Perl background);
  2. Jira is flexible enough to allow for a lot of stuff that its designers may never intended, while also providing constraints/guardrails to keep maintenance from becoming a nightmare [that is, I'm not having to write/maintain custom code (although yes, i know that's possible), but rather, work within what workflow customizations (yes, with the help of add-ons) allow.]
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2021

That's great @Darryl Lee ,

Appreciate your reasons for the most interesting tool to work with is Jira.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Shay Hayden January 26, 2021

My favorite Atlassian product is Jira and Darryl Lee already provided the reasons.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2021

That's a nice choice! @Shay Hayden 

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Pritam Das February 6, 2021

HI @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM ,

welcome new users. my all time favorite Atlassian products are bitbucket & confluence.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2021

Hi @Pritam Das ,

Thanks for your participation and opinion in this post!

Like Avik Das likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events