Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Welcome to the Startups group! ๐Ÿš€

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 17, 2024

Hello, startup teams! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to our newest online community group, focused on all things startups.

Weโ€™re thrilled to have a dedicated space where startup founders and team members who use Atlassian products can network, ask questions, help each other work through challenges, and celebrate the triumphs that come along with startup life.

๐ŸŽฏ Our objectives with this group are to provide a place for you to:

• Discuss any challenges youโ€™re facing and hear ideas and solutions for how to overcome them

• Share real-life examples from your work to gather feedback, spark discussion, and offer tips and advice

• Establish feedback loops with Atlassian teams that are centered around your specific needs and use cases so we can continue to make our products better for you

• Learn more about how you can use Atlassian products and the Atlassian Team Playbook within your organization

๐Ÿ‘‹ Meet some of the team you can expect to engage with

Weโ€™re excited to be launching this group with some of our Atlassian team members and Community Leaders who are here to help kick off engaging conversations, share tips and tricks, and answer your questions.

Say hello to: 

• @Philip Braddock, Portfolio Management Lead of Atlassian Ventures
  • @Annie Lu, Atlassian Product Marketing Manager, Dev Solutions
  • @Riley Venable , Principal Atlassian Solution Architect & Co-founder of AppsDelivered
  • @Julie Pinto, Atlassian Senior Digital Success Campaign Manager
  • @Kristie Riojas, Atlassian Product Marketing Manager, Loom

We will soon have a couple of Customer Success Managers from Atlassian joining the group as well with more exciting opportunities to connect!

A request for youโ€ฆ

To ensure we help you make the most out of the time you choose to spend here, weโ€™d love to learn a bit more about you. What are some of your current process and workflow-related struggles? Do you have a wish list of things youโ€™d love to see in an Atlassian tool that would make your job easier? Let us know โ€“ weโ€™re glad youโ€™re here!

6 comments

Comment

Annie Lu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2024

So excited about this community and can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Like โ€ข # people like this
Darin - Opus Guard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 17, 2024

@Kristen Roth thank you for starting this one up! It's great to have a forum about start up insights within the Atlassian Community! For Atlassian Alumni we also have some others, but this will help other emerging start ups looking to be part of the TEAM. 

giphy

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 17, 2024

We're glad to have you here and are looking forward to your tips and insights @Darin - Opus Guard ! Thank you for joining us! 

Philip Braddock
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2024

SO EXCITED for what we'll all accomplish together and learn from each other!  ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿฅณ

Jens Schumacher April 17, 2024

Great initiative. Looking forward to the content in this group! 

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
April 17, 2024

We're glad to have you here, @Jens Schumacher !

Like โ€ข Stephanie Grice likes this
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

I'm excited to join as a group leader! Having used Atlassian tools in my own startups, I know how much they can revamp everything from customer support and project management to DevOps. I'm keen to hear how you all use these tools in your ventures and find ways we can improve our processes together. 

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
April 18, 2024

We're looking forward to your tips and insights, Riley! 

Dylan Assi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2024

Excited to see this community grow, the Atlassian platform can be such a strong backbone of building a startup if used right.

Kristen Roth
Community Manager
April 18, 2024

Thanks for joining us, @Dylan Assi !

Philip Braddock
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2024

๐Ÿ‘‹ Hey @Dylan Assi, this is SUCH an encouraging sentiment!  Would you be open to chatting live?  I'd love to learn more about any specific recommendations you might for how a startup could indeed leverage Atlassian as the "backbone of building".  If so, what's a good email for you so we can find time?  If not, no worries... all good.  Thanks!

Dylan Assi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2024

Iโ€™d love to chat about it @Philip Braddock! You can reach me at dylanassi@gmail.com. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events