Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings Everyone

Paul Martinez December 24, 2020

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been an Atlassian user for several years and have learned quite a bit. It hasn't been until recently until I have decided to do some more learning and work on some certs. So, I thought that it was only appropriate that I become more involved. :) 

4 comments

Comment

Vivek Soni December 24, 2020

Welcome to the group Paul

Paul Martinez December 24, 2020

Thank you!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 25, 2020

Hi @Paul Martinez ,

Welcome to the group!

We are glad you are here!

Learn, Share, Solve, Enjoy!

Like Paul Martinez likes this
Paul Martinez December 25, 2020

Thank you @Soumyadeep Mandal 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
derricktaylordavid
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2021

Welcome to the group! We have our next meeting scheduled for the 20th. Please let me know if you need more information!

Paul Martinez January 5, 2021

Thank you Derrick. I will keep an eye out. Where can I find additional information on the meeting?

Paul Martinez January 5, 2021

I found it. Disregard. https://ace.atlassian.com/phoenix/

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2021

@Paul Martinez Welcome, welcome!

Like Paul Martinez likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events