Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reflecting on the extraordinary journey of Atlassian Team'24! ๐Ÿš€

Ananjan_miniOrange May 8, 2024

As the curtains close on this year's Atlassian Team'24 conference, we're taking a moment to reminisce on the whirlwind of experiences, learnings, and connections made throughout the event. What an amazing journey it's been for my colleagues who attended the event in person! Filled with inspiration, innovation, and plenty of camaraderie ๐ŸŽ‰

Team 24-1.png

From the electrifying atmosphere of the Founders Keynote to the bustling interactions at our booth, each day brought forth new opportunities to engage with peers, customers, and industry leaders. ๐Ÿ’ผ

We had the pleasure of meeting esteemed organizations like Adaptivist, Deviniti, Activision, Oracle, Resolution, kantega, and many more, diving deep into their unique challenges and exploring ways to collaborate and innovate together. ๐Ÿค

Amidst all the hustle and bustle, it was truly incredible to meet some of the Atlassian community leaders, whose passion and dedication continue to drive the ecosystem forward๐ŸŒ

The product showcases gave us a glimpse into the future of productivity and security within the Atlassian ecosystem, sparking excitement and igniting our passion for delivering cutting-edge solutions. ๐Ÿ’ก

Speaking of products, our JSM SSO App for external cloud customers stole the spotlight, captivating attendees with robust features like portal access mapping and organization mapping. With its standout feature enabling seamless ticket access for external customers post-SSO, our plugin reduces spam tickets and streamlines ticket management, offering unparalleled efficiency for businesses seeking to elevate service workflows and customer experiences. ๐Ÿ’ป

TEAM 24-2.png    TEAM 24-4.png

Let's also not forget the fun moments - from our coveted tote bags stealing the show to the Braindates sparking lively discussions, each experience added a touch of joy and excitement to our time at Team'24. ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

As we bid farewell to this year's conference, we carry with us a treasure trove of memories, learnings, and new connections. Thank you to everyone who made this event a success - our peers, customers, partners, and the entire Atlassian community. ๐Ÿ™

We can't wait to build on this momentum and continue our journey of innovation and collaboration at Team'25 next year! ๐Ÿ‘‹โœจ

IMG-20240502-WA0033.jpg     TEAM 24-3.png

1 comment

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2024

@Ananjan_miniOrange the only thing missing was you! I stopped by the booth to try to meet you, and were informed you were not onsite. I did mention to your collogues what an asset you were to the Online Community though!

Keep up the great work.

Like โ€ข Ananjan_miniOrange likes this
Ananjan_miniOrange May 8, 2024

@Andy Gladstone Your message made my day! Thanks for your visit and for your kind words! Sorry I missed the chance to meet you at the booth, but I'm grateful for your support and glad to be a part of our online community I hope we'll have the chance to connect in person next time!

Also, did you liked our tote bag? did it tote-ally rock your world?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events