Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for nonprofits and social enterprises to adopt Atlassian products

Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2024

Ask an Atlassian is a new initiative by the Atlassian Foundation to provide additional support to social impact teams in discovering our products and using them more effectively.

It is available for registered charities and social enterprises only, who are either exploring our products or already using them.

Ask an Atlassian provides the opportunity to speak to an Atlassian employee via videoconference, to help teams diagnose problems and explore solutions.

Requests will be responded to at the beginning of each month and volunteers will collaborate with you for up to one month.

Make a request

4 comments

Comment

Tim Strange January 7, 2024

Hi @Lauren Black,

Thanks for letting us know about this initiative, I plan to make a request soon.

Will issues raised via Ask an Atlassian be made public on the community platform, or kept private?

Kind Regards,

Tim

Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2024

Hi Tim, 

All requests will be made through Jira Service Management and kept private. 

Looking forward to receiving your request!

Lauren

Like Tim Strange likes this
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2024

@Lauren Black 

Is there a LinkedIn post we can like and share?

Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
January 9, 2024

Hi Kristian, thanks for offering to spread the word! We will publish a LinkedIn post next week and I'll link it here so that you can share it. 

Like # people like this
Tim Strange January 9, 2024

@Lauren Black I have tried to submit a form, but getting a message that suggests the SEN field may be mandatory: 

Couldn't send request
Your request could not be created. Please check the fields have been correctly filled in. Field SEN # with actual value '' does not match regular expression SEN-[0-9]{0,7}
Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
January 11, 2024

Hi @Tim Strange , I've removed this field, please try again and confirm you can submit the form. Thanks for letting me know. 

Tim Strange January 11, 2024

Hi @Lauren Black

I can confirm the field is not visible on the updated forms, however am still receiving the error message. 

SEN Error.png

Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
January 14, 2024

Hi @Tim Strange , we have now resolved this validation error. Thanks for your patience while we troubleshooted! Looking forward to receiving your request.

Tim Strange January 14, 2024

Hi Lauren,

Yes submitted fine that time.

Many thanks.

Sarah Stokes April 29, 2024

Hi @Lauren Black  - this sounds like something I could do with! Unfortunately, when I go to log in, it won't accept my password. Any suggestions?

Regards, Sarah

Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
April 29, 2024

Hi @Sarah Stokes , 

Great to hear you're interested in getting some help from our volunteers!

Would you ming trying to reset your password please? 

Let me know if you still have trouble. 

Lauren

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events