Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone suggest me Best tool for Test management through Jira?

Siddhesh Upadhye April 26, 2024

Need some options to manage Tests through Jira for Small Enterprise of about 40-50 users. Also, it should be economic in terms of pricings

4 comments

Comment

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2024
Brijesh Patel April 26, 2024

Hi Siddhesh,

I highly recommend considering the QTM4J (QMetry Test Management for Jira) app for your test management needs. QTM4J stands out in the Atlassian ecosystem as it provides comprehensive test management capabilities, along with exceptional traceability, making it the best value-based test management app available.

With QTM4J, you'll benefit from advanced AI features including Auto Test Case Generation, Flaky Score, and AI Search. These tools are designed to enhance productivity while also reducing costs. I encourage you to schedule a quick demo with us to explore how QTM4J can improve your testing process.

Regards,
Brijesh Patel.

Like Reshma Padkil likes this
Niharika _AIO Tests_ April 26, 2024

Hello @Siddhesh Upadhye ,

You can also check out AIO Tests.

Our customer reviews speak for our tool and support.

Our tool offers all the key features and goes beyond in reporting capabilities too. Please feel free to go through our documentation or setup a demo with an expert.

It's a very intuitive app with zero setup time and supports the entire testing lifecycle including test authoring, import, automation and reporting.

Here is a list of the key features and we keep adding more:

• easy creation and import of test cases
  • linking to Requirements (Jira stories)
  • organizing in Folders and Sets
  • efficient execution with analytical view of multiple test executions
  • easy recording of run defects and artifacts
  • inbuilt traceability and execution reports
  • a number of gadgets to view all information on Jira Dashboards
  • Integration with numerous Automation Frameworks (Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Postman, etc.)
  • Cypress and Katalon Studio integrations
  • Jenkins and Azure Devops plugin
  • Extensive support for Cucumber
  • AI Generated cases
  • and much more...

Please feel free to reach out to us via help@aiotests.com

Regards,
Niharika (AIO Tests)

Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 29, 2024

Hello,

I am Ewa and I represent SolDevelo. I would be more than happy to meet with you on a demo call to show you our test management apps. We have two propositions for you:

• QAlity - Test Management for Jira - which is a completely free app regardless of the instance size. However it is limited to 25 executions per day.
  • QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira - paid version, in case of a Jira cloud for 50 users it will be 75 USD monthly or 750 USD annually.

With QAlity Plus, you can have your testing inside Jira and visible on Jira issues, which helps out communication between testers and development team. 

Qality plus 1.png

You can group your Test Cases into folders.

TC repository.png

During the execution of the Test Case, you can speed up your work thanks to the features like, automatically generated Bug description or Execution History which has the list of all the bugs which were reported during previous execution of that Test Case. This way, you'll have easy access to the most crucial and helpful data during the test. Execution status can be customized by you.

bugs create.png

We also offer Traceability reports and Test Execution Reports. 

I hope you'll like it! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Ewa
SolDevelo Team

Like Sebastian Brudziński likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events