Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all! I am not new to Jira but...

Jamie Edmondson August 14, 2023

I am not new to Jira but I would love to get in on the collaborative discussions. This community has been so much more helpful than just "googling" for the right answer.

I have experience in Jira Could (user and admin), Advanced Roadmaps, and just started with a new company last week that is fairly new to Jira and has added on TeamBuilder ProScheduler. Its pretty slick - but this is just the beginning.

3 comments

Comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2023

@Jamie Edmondson -

Welcome to the community.  Looking forward in exchanging ideas with you in the future.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like # people like this
Geetanjali Sharma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 24, 2024

Hello Jamie, How is ProScheduler working for you? I am very new to proscheduler and have not figured out how it works and I am interested in learning more about it.

Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Geetanjali Sharma ,

To get more familiar with TeamBoard ProScheduler, you can watch a 10-minute demo video, read the user guide available here, or schedule a personal demo at your convenience.

I hope this information is helpful!

Best Regards,

Teresa

Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2024

Hi @Jamie Edmondson ,

Welcome to the community!

We're delighted to know that you've started using TeamBoard ProScheduler.

If you encounter any issues or have feature requests, please feel free to submit a ticket through our support desk for a swift response.

Additionally, if you'd like a demonstration to better understand how TeamBoard works, you can schedule one here.

Best Regards,

Teresa

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events