Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are looking for a Confluence Administrator

Geoffrey Maisse
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

We are looking for a Confluence Admin with background as front/back-end engineer, based in Belgium or eager to relocate !

Skills and experience

• Experience of administration and configuration of Atlassian Confluence, and integration with other systems
  • Experience in s the software development process (business analysis, modelling and design...) 
  • Ability to think at a systems level.
  • Critical thinking, proactivity, accountability, team spirit, and availability for continuous learning are highly appreciated personal traits.
  • Experience writing technical documentation in English.
  • Knowledge of front-end (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, TypeScript) or back-end (Angular, Node.js or Java) is considered an asset.
  • Knowledge of Scrum 
  • Knowledge of Linux systems, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL is considered an asset.
  • Experience in technical training or user support is considered an asset.
  • 2+ years of experience as Confluence administrator
  • 3+ years of experience as a Frontend or Backend developer
  • Fluent English 
  • European Union citizenship / passport mandatory 

Reach me at geoffrey.maisse.external@fujitsu.com ! 

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

@Geoffrey Maisse welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm tagging my Flemish friend and Walloonian Workmate (truly not sure which one he is) @Dave Mathijs here in case he has anyone in his contacts that would fit this role.

Good luck!

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

How mandatory is the European Union citizenship / passport requirement?  I may know some US-based folks who would entertain relocation.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events