Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an Atlassian Administrator local to Boston, MA area! (W2 contract only)

Nate Lee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2024

I am new here, admittedly! So, I apologize if I am doing this incorrectly.

I have a great consulting opportunity with a top Med Device client in Boston, MA looking for the below experience in a Systems Administrator opening. Contract is 12-months to start and ideally onsite.

• 3+ years of experience with installation, upgrade, and administration of self-hosted Atlassian suite that includes Jira, Confluence, BitBucket/Stash, Fisheye/Crucible as well as complementary CI/CD tools, namely Artifactory and Coverity. 
  • Must effectively prioritize work, troubleshoot issues, communicate effectively and complete tasks on time 
  • Frequent, clear, and concise communication to key stakeholders and to the user-base.  
  • Evaluate areas for performance improvements or ability to take-on enhancement requests. 
  • Take ownership of tasks, dig into the details, thoroughly validate changes, and communicate updates 
  • Vendor interactions – quotes & purchasing, license administration, support, being the point-of-contact between the business and the vendor and advocating for the needs of the user in a value driven manner with the vendor. 
  • Managing application plugins – research, installation, config, purchasing & renewal, intake requests from users and comparing needed functionality from request to plugins or capabilities already available in the tool. 
  • Experience with user management of medium-sized user base (~2000) which includes new user additions, group management, user permissions, user deactivation, permissions reviews, and communicating with the user base

Reach me at nlee@qconsulting.com if you are interested or know someone local to Boston, MA!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events