Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‘‹πŸΌ **Hello Atlassian Community! Let's Connect!** πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Jan Cox
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

Hey there, fellow Atlassians!

I hope this message finds you all in high spirits and thriving within the vibrant Atlassian community. I'm excited to jump into the mix and introduce myself to this dynamic network of professionals.

**Who Am I?**
I'm a seasoned Project Management Professional with a passion for driving innovation and delivering impactful results. With over a decade of corporate experience under my belt, I've honed my skills in leading cross-functional teams, optimizing operations, and fostering strategic partnerships.

**What Lights Me Up?**
I'm all about embracing new challenges and pushing boundaries. Whether it's streamlining processes, implementing cutting-edge solutions, or building strong relationships, I thrive on the excitement of making a real difference.

**Why Atlassian?**
I've been drawn to Atlassian's culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning. The opportunity to join forces with such a diverse and talented community is incredibly inspiring, and I'm eager to see where this journey takes us.

**Let's Connect!**
I'm here to learn, share experiences, and perhaps even collaborate on exciting projects together. Whether it's swapping stories, brainstorming ideas, or simply grabbing a virtual coffee, I'm all ears!

Feel free to drop me a message or connect with me on [insert preferred platform]. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better and exploring the endless possibilities within this incredible community.

Cheers to new beginnings and endless opportunities!

Warm regards,
Jan'Quel Cox

1 comment

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Welcome @Jan Cox ! glad to meet you.

Like β€’ # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events