Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans for truly public published roadmaps?

Jona Smulders Cohen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

If I understand correctly, the current implementation of published views lets you invite a specific email address outside your organization to the view. They must sign up for an Atlassian account with their email and then can access the view in your account. 

We would love to use JPD to expose a public roadmap to all our entire user base, without needing to share any email or anything. That is, a publicly-embeddable link/iframe that requires no authentication to view. Additionally, it would be great to allow users viewing the published view to submit new ideas and vote on those in the view as well.

This would truly complete the loop for a system that lets users submit ideas and view them to completion in a single roadmap. 

2 comments

Comment

Phillip Skeens April 23, 2024

We have external stakeholders as well that do not have Atlassian/Jira accounts that we would love to be able to share the information with them.  This is much needed for this product. 

Like Melorie Acevedo likes this
Amina Bouabdallah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2024

Hi Jona! we are doing discovery on this as we speak! @Amy Yu is running this show. 

What would you do about the embeddable iframe? 

ACK on the desire to let anyone submit ideas, this is in the roadmap.

Best!

Amina

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events