Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add announcements

Falbaqami June 14, 2023

You can add your own announcements and notify people about system updates, company updates, and other. These announcements appear on the login page. If the announcement is inactive, it does not appear on the login page. You can make it inactive by clicking the red cross sign.

To add an announcement:

1. Select Administration from the left menu bar, and then click Announcement under Settings.
  2. On the Announcement Settings page, select the type of an announcement from the Type dropdown menu:
    • Ongoing: These announcements will display every time a user logs in until they expire.
    • One-time: These announcements will only display once to each user.
  3. Type the title of the announcement and the announcement itself in the corresponding boxes.
  4. Select a start and end date for the announcement in the corresponding fields.
  5. Click Add Announcement.

1 comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2023

@Falbaqami what product is this guide for? I don't believe this post belongs in the Announcements section of the Community and want to properly classify it.

Like Falbaqami likes this
Falbaqami June 19, 2023

@Andy Gladstone  hello Andy and thanks for reply, 

I'm new here and try to understand the community and as far as I under stand it's true it's under Jira align product. 

thanks for notice me..  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events