Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Connect in 2024

Aaron Brady
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2024

Hello DSM AUG!

I am planning a few Atlassian Community events for 2024 and I want your input. In order to ensure they are successful and well attended, I want your feedback on how I should set them up. 

Would you prefer for them to occur during or after working hours? Would you prefer networking or hearing from guest speakers? Would you prefer virtual or in person? Is there a day of the week you would be more likely to attend an event?

I am looking forward to your feedback and thank you in advance!

Aaron

5 comments

Comment

Peggy Farver
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 4, 2024

Hello,

Thanks for getting this started again!

My preference would be an in person networking event, at least for the first one. I have no preference on day of the week or time.

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Chadd Blanchard January 4, 2024

In person event. Hybrid speaking/networking event. But would likely attend either. 

Like Aaron Brady likes this
Darren Newberry January 5, 2024

In person event for sure.

For me I am curious how others are utilizing the tools to solve their business problems.  I think presentations by users would be cool.  Also we work with an Atlassian gold partner called Mumo Systems who are based in the Des Moines area.  They might be interested in being a part of the group to nework with other companies and showcase what they know about the product.

Like # people like this
Paul Madison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2024

In person or virtual is okay for me.

I would only attend during the work day(8-4) because I like to see my family after work.

Katherine Fuller February 15, 2024

I would like to attend an in-person event, preferably with guest speakers. Anytime works, but during the day is better. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events