Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've solved the "If only Jira could do this..." with a Jira chrome extension!

Ofer Shapira March 4, 2024

I've been right where you are, navigating the ups and downs of Jira, thinking, "If only Jira could do this too...", and that's why I decided to channel our shared wish list into something real: the "Ride With Jira" Chrome Extension.

which is a collective dream for what Jira can be, turned into reality! with features like:

• Backlog and Issue View Enhancements to keep things tidy and focused, alongside features like side-by-side sprints and a nifty 'Copy Issue ID' button
  • Navigation and Visualization Tweaks that make managing our work just a bit easier, from sprint names on all issues to quick access buttons and much-needed colour coding for urgency.

Why Bother Sharing This? This extension is a labour of love. It's a way to give back to the community that has helped me so much. It's completely free because, well, why not? If it makes our Jira lives even a tad easier, then it's all worth it. Plus, I genuinely enjoy seeing how these little tweaks can make a big difference.

So I invite you all to give it a whirl and share your thoughts. Every piece of feedback, and every suggestion makes "Ride With Jira" better for all of us. After all, it's built on what we, as a community, need. So, let's make Jira not just work for us, but work wonders.

Cheers to making Jira a bit more like home, together!

I don't know if I'm allowed to share links here so if you're interested in trying it yourself google for "Ride With Jira" and you'll find it!

1 comment

Comment

Filip Callewaert March 4, 2024

Maybe @Tanguy Crusson has a suggestion too?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

It's always awesome to see contributions like this to the community! interestingly we did tackle some of the same things in JPD :) 

Like Ofer Shapira likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events