Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way of seeing usage metrics for Atlassian Intelligence

Mike Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Hello!

We recently activated Atlassian Intelligence as part of our AI initiatives and I was wondering if there was a way to see the usage metrics specifically across things like Jira and Confluence? If this is not currently available could someone let me know if it's on the product roadmap at all?

Thanks!

Mike

1 comment

Comment

Emilie Rochedy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2024

Hello @Mike Smith , this has been a top-voted feedback but we don't have anything yet in the public roadmap on that topic, could you add or vote on this topic too? https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AI-122?jql=text%20~%20%22AI%20usage%22  ?

Thank you

Emilie

Like # people like this
Emilie Rochedy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2024

One idea could be to monitor Confluence and Jira usage in the days/weeks after AI activation (from the Admin console go to Security and Insights) to see any potential peak but it's not granular indeed.

Like Mike Smith likes this
Mike Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Thank you Emilie, appreciate this.

It's wild that there are not more votes on this issue though. Does an issue need a certain number of votes before being developed on?

Emilie Rochedy
Atlassian Team
April 12, 2024

Atlassian does not have a specific policy that requires a certain number of votes but it can always help that's for sure :) other factors (strategy alignment, feasibility, impact...) will also be considered. 

Travis Miller
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 16, 2024

@Emilie Rochedy I see that the issue was voted on but has been closed without a comment on its' resolution. We do not have Atlassian Intelligence, but were waiting on features like this to ask for install. Do you happen to know what happened to this feature? 

Emilie Rochedy
Atlassian Team
April 17, 2024

@Travis Miller it's all positive news :) that will be shared at our annual flagship event in less than 2 weeks. Register using this link to hear, the product announcements first-hand, https://events.atlassian.com/team?ref=Team_24&utm_source=marketing&utm_campaign=acquisition&utm_content=internal_promo_11&utm_medium=internal

I will be able to share more details after the conference but, again, all very positive!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events