Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am excited about becoming a part of the group.

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

Hello Friends, 

As a Jira admin, I'm thrilled to integrate Atlassian Intelligence into our daily operations. Although there's much to learn, I'm embracing the journey and eagerly seeking opportunities for future growth.

Thanks

1 comment

Comment

Caity Belta
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2024

Welcome @AG ! Happy to have you here. What Atlassian Intelligence feature are you most excited to learn about?

Like AG likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

Hello @Caity Belta 

Thanks for your response. I am specifically looking for the options in Jira Service Management.

Caity Belta
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 27, 2024

@AG - have you seen this feature guide for Atlassian Intelligence in JSM? It's a great place to start! 

This page also has a quick overview of AI features - if you have questions about "....how do I..." for specific features, you can ask the community in this product-specific group for JSM. 

Happy Learning! 

Like AG likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2024

Thanks for sharing @Caity Belta Sure will go through it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events