Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we want industry news?

Caity Belta
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 5, 2024

Hi Everyone,

I posed a question to myself:

What information and content do we want to see here? How can I contribute to our group?

We polled the group from 4/5-4/15. Here are the results:

Would you like a weekly AI news roundup posted in this group?

straw poll 3.png

Thanks to all who voted. Look for the first post this coming Friday 4/19!

edit: please note, this poll was asking about a weekly AI industry news roundup. @Andy Gladstone submitted an idea for an Atlassian Intelligence Features round up, which I will scope & create a poll for in the coming weeks. 

If you have an idea for content or discussions you'd like to see in this group, comment or DM me. We can keep collecting feedback as we grow. 

Thanks & Happy Friday! 

- Caity

3 comments

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2024

I would be open to a weekly AI round-up.

Like Caity Belta likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2024

I'd like to see this as well. Updates on Atlassian Intelligence and use cases would be fantastic.

Like # people like this
Caity Belta
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 8, 2024

@Andy Gladstone - I can scope a round-up for Atlassian Intelligence updates & use cases! Likely post-Team, as everyone is preoccupied with Team prep at the moment. 

See my edit in the post above. :) 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
wkennedy April 10, 2024

I have no trouble finding AI Industry news, but I would find insights about Atlassian's AI efforts valuable:

• News from the Developer community about Intelligence
  • Impact on or from Ventures or Marketplace vendors from the industry at-large vs. another firehose
  • Blogs and updates from the Product Owner
Like # people like this
Caity Belta
Community Manager
April 15, 2024

@wkennedy thank you for the feedback & ideas! I hear you and will do my best to drive that type of content for the group. 

Like wkennedy likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events