Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assist Upgrades Needed

Bill Goetz May 17, 2024

We're currently finishing migrating our Halp answers over to Virtual Agent/Assist. I had a couple of feedback items I wanted to post. The Virtual Agent is a decent tool, but our team could really use some additional features.

1. Make items within the Intent workflow copyable. It would be nice if I setup a multiple question item to easily be copied over to another portion of the tree. If there was a way to have something like an intent widget that could be re-used when building new intents, that could work too.
  2. Create an Intent template (even global templates) that could already be used to create other intents. 
  3. Allow users to "cancel" an Intent workflow. The Virtual Agent is quite aggressive with wanting to create tickets. Users in our helpdesk channel sometimes just want a quick answer and a virtual agent ticket isn't always needed. 
  4. Allow exporting and importing of Intent answers. The test channel is nice, but for those with a Jira sandbox, it would be great to be able to be able to test in a sandbox. 
  5. Need a Intent library. (Like Jira automation library) The current intent templates really just contain training answers. Having a intent library with built out answers would give ideas and help team implement Virtual Agent quicker.

Hope this is valuable info for the Atlassian team. I'm sorry I missed this from last month:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Using-the-Jira-Service-Management-Virtual-Agent-We-want-to-hear/td-p/2674443

Thanks team

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events