Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🎲 The countdown to Atlassian Team'24 in Las Vegas is on! 🎲

Ananjan_miniOrange April 25, 2024

Hello Folks!

As the event date draws near, the excitement is reaching new heights! Join miniOrange at Booth #105 for another thrilling year at Atlassian Team'24. We can't wait to reconnect with familiar faces and meet new ones as we dive into all things Atlassian! 🀩

Reflecting on last year's conference, we were blown away by the incredible networking opportunities and insightful sessions. With the anticipation building for Team'24, we're ready to jump back into action and create even more enriching experiences together! πŸ’Ό

Joining last year's line-up of CEO Anirban Mukherji, Head of Architecture Gaurav Sood, and Business Analyst Aditya Kekre, would be some new faces, including COO Anupriya Kumar, Head of Channel & Enterprise Sales Kevin Dunn, and Business Analyst Arnav Ghatage. πŸš€

Instagram post - 4.png

Our A-team will be there to guide you through our cutting-edge products and solutions. From Single Sign-On (SSO) to Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and beyond, we've got you covered with the latest in Atlassian ecosystem security. πŸ”’

If you need more reasons to give us a visit, let us tempt you with our exclusive goodies! Swing by our booth to grab yours! πŸ›οΈ

Wondering where to find us on the conference floor? Check out the conference map below to locate Booth #105. It’s right across from the Atlassian Expo Theater, be sure to swing by for a visit!πŸš€ 

Instagram post - 3.png

Stay tuned for more updates as we gear up for the event of the year!

1 comment

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

Sounds like a great time!  My agenda is filling up fast, but I'll do my best to make my way over there!

Like β€’ Ananjan_miniOrange likes this
Ananjan_miniOrange April 25, 2024

Thanks, @Jimmy Seddon My team will look for you to meet in person. Excited for the event!!

Like β€’ Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events