Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admins with experience managing apps wanted for research!

Thomas Bergman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2024

Hello Community!

I’m Thomas Bergman, a designer working within the Ecosystem team at Atlassian.

If you’re an admin who is installing apps, updating apps, configuring apps, or doing anything else regarding app management as part of their work, we’d love to have a chat! We’re currently exploring the future of app management, and want to understand more about how you handle your app management tasks.

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.

• During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, ask you about your most important app management asks, and then get your early feedback on a few concepts.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 business days of completing your session.

Interested in taking part? Follow this link to fill in a few more details so we can make sure you’re a good fit.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on tbergman@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Thomas Bergman

Ecosystem

1 comment

Comment

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2024

Awesome, thanks @Thomas Bergman - I have some great feedback and thoughts for you. Signing up right away! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events