Jeroen Pluimers asked this question · 11 karma · Jul 17 '13 at 10:01 AM
As a follow up to How to push from a bitbucket repository to a bitbucket repository, and after reading Fork a Repo, Compare Code, and Create a Pull Request these steps somehow fail:
- Fork https://bitbucket.org/NickHodges/codingindelphi into https://bitbucket.org/jeroenp/codingindelphi
- Clone https://bitbucket.org/jeroenp/codingindelphi locally using TortoiseHG
- Add a .hgignore file in the root of the local clone
- Commit into the local clone
- Push the local clone to https://bitbucket.org/jeroenp/codingindelphi
- Compare https://bitbucket.org/jeroenp/codingindelphi/compare
- Result is
I expected the compare to succeed. Why does it fail?
In addition, I tried to do a pull request from jeroenp to NickHodges via https://bitbucket.org/jeroenp/codingindelphi/pull-request/new It takes forever without completing.
Why doesn't it complete? And how can I make it complete?