Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Group

Natalie Beiler May 2, 2024

I'm new to the Welcome Center and would appreciate hearing how others progress through learning about the community and connecting to others.

3 comments

Comment

Mary Agueros May 2, 2024

@Natalie Beiler Welcome to the group! 

Mary Agueros May 2, 2024

@Natalie Beiler I just read your bio. I applaud you on your professional career growth. 🎉 

Like Kate C_ likes this
Natalie Beiler May 2, 2024

@Mary Agueros Thank you. I sure could share some stories. It's been quite the journey.

Kate C_
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 9, 2024

Hi @Natalie Beiler - we're so happy to have you here! I think to start, a good group for you to join would be the Research & Healthcare industry group, and also possibly the Confluence, Jira & Opsgenie product groups, since those are what you've been working with.

Depending on your role at your company with these Atlassian products, there might be other groups that would be a good fit for you, too (for example, Jira Cloud Admins or the Teamwork Lab).

In terms of learning about our community, I recommend you check out this page which takes you through lots of different resources to help get you started.

Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome!

Like Mary Agueros likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events