Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Jira community

Abdelaziz Elshiekh April 28, 2024

I am Abdelaziz from Sudan, I wish I can earn your respect and your friendship in this community.

I am a project manager at government company but I get out of my country, I faced about getting my new job, frankly It's my new experience with Agile project management but I am confident will be just a start leap of my career.

See you around

6 comments

Comment

Abdelaziz Elshiekh April 28, 2024

Any single like I got, it means a lot to me

Thanks a lot

Like Peter_DevSamurai likes this
Caroline Maxwell Friyeh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 28, 2024

thanks sir. Am about giving up because I cannot find a good learning environment. Becoming a good project manager is my life goal and even one becomes one, to secure a good job in Nigeria is difficult.

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2024

Hello, @Abdelaziz Elshiekh welcome to this Atlassian community, greetings

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2024

@Abdelaziz Elshiekh Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you have questions as you go, feel free to search in the posted Questions area to see if someone else has had the same question. When I first started, I found answers to a lot of questions that I didn't know I even had by reading through the daily digest of questions and answers posted by others.

If you don't find an answer, feel free to post your question for the rest of us to try to help you out.

Like # people like this
Abdelaziz Elshiekh April 29, 2024

Thanks, I appreciate that

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2024

Welcome to the Community!

Like # people like this
Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2024

Hi @Abdelaziz Elshiekh , 
Big welcome to the community, I hope you'll find yourself comfortable asking questions related to agile project management. You'd love AgileTest, it's a test management for QA, testers, project managers to conduct test case management, exploratory tests, etc!

Like Caroline Maxwell Friyeh likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events