Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings everyone, I'm Bill!

William Wilson April 30, 2024

I work in the insurance industry as a full time Atlassian admin. I'm a customer advocate. I'm bold and outspoken, and I'm currently a thorn in Atlassian's side. :P

I am trying really hard to be a liaison and an Atlassian advocate. I used to be a huge Atlassian advocate, and over the last few years, my ability to honestly recommend Atlassian products has waned, because of a lot of the customer neglect and drive toward excessive monetization.

I'm happy to say that Atlassian is being very communicative with me, and restoring my faith (at the moment) in their efforts to engage more effectively with their customers. 

3 comments

Comment

Freddie Ware April 30, 2024

We all go through ups and downs in life but you’re your greatest asset and your best investment is you just keep on being your best in your journey 

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2024

Hi @William Wilson Welcome!

Like William Wilson likes this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2024

Hello @William Wilson (Bill) and welcome!

Like William Wilson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events