Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Countdown to Team '24: Join the 🇰🇷Korean Hype🇰🇷 with Team Open Source Consulting, booth #73👋

Saehee Lim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock… Can you hear it?

The countdown is on, with just one week remaining until the much-anticipated Team '24 event!

We're Team Open Source Consulting, your go-to Atlassian partner from Korea🇰🇷, back for our third consecutive year running a booth at Atlassian Team! And I’m Saehee, marketing manager at Open Source Consulting Inc.

Get ready for our two incredible FLEXIBLE apps at Atlassian Marketplace - Flexible User License & Flexible Bulk User Import!

But here's where it gets exciting: just stop by our booth and take a spin on our Korean roulette for free Hangeul-inspired swags🎁 – everyone's a winner! 😎😎😎

스크린샷 2024-04-24 오후 4.22.48.png

Hangeul is a Korean character, and we have prepared some very cool giveaways with Hangeul engraved on them. You’re just walking away with a fabulous giveaway by taking a spin.

We’re taking keyrings, T-shirts, laptop stickers, Seoul-inspired Starbucks city tumblers, even a snazzy dragon-patterned mother-of-pearl business card book – the list goes on!

Our team brings so many giveaways from Korea that we really don't have enough luggage space!!!!! We packed separate carriers just to haul all these giveaways!!!!🎁🎁🎁

So, dear all the community members, make sure to stop by our booth #73. We are so eager to connect and chat with you all, share our Atlassian app innovations, and, of course, get you a sweet Korean souvenir. 😄

Plus, catch a demo of our apps and score a free T-shirt!

Don’t miss out on the fun – see you at Team '24, Booth #73! 😎

1 comment

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

You guys were so much fun last year!  I'll do my best to stop by and say hello!

Like Saehee Lim likes this
Saehee Lim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2024

Hello Jimmy Yeah this year gonna be fun as well!!!!😎 Come and say hello with my team 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events