Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can some one tell me why until now no one is replying to my emails why my money from 4 days s not co

Youssef Janoun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2024
  1. Can some one tell me why until now no one is replying to my emails why my money from 4 days s not coming to my wallet Theifs care guys IMG_7519.png

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2024

You are asking the wrong people.  That is not an Atlassian system.  You need to talk to the support or admin team of that system.

I suspect they may be fraudsters though, there are lots of scams that look similar to this at the moment.  I would go to your local police force or government fraud reporting site.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2024

Hi @Youssef Janoun 

Atlassian does not have any affiliation with any crypto currencies.  Could you explain why you are posting here about it?  Did you by chance receive an email from an atlassian.net or atlassian.com domain about a crypto-currency?  If so, could you please share with us the sender of that email? 

There have been past examples of malicious users sending spam from our sites.  However I cannot find any record of you receiving any email from Atlassian Cloud sites in the last 30 days at least.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events