Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie for the Communities

Noah - Devsamurai April 2, 2024

Hello!

I've been using Confluence for a month as my organization has only recently adopted Jira as our go-to tool. As I'm quite new to it, I'm still in the process of getting acquainted with all its features and functionalities. It's comforting to know that there's an active and supportive community here that I can lean on for practical advice and insights. I'm excited to be a part of this group and am looking forward to embarking on this exciting learning journey with all of you! :)

4 comments

Comment

Deleted user April 2, 2024

Hi @Noah - Devsamurai welcome and good luck on this new journey!

Like # people like this

Hi @[deleted] , How can I have the Marketplace partner badge from the community? 

Deleted user April 2, 2024

The Marketplace Partner badge is a recognition of your contribution to the Atlassian Community as a Marketplace Partner. To be eligible for the Marketplace Partner badge, you must first become a Marketplace Partner by creating and listing apps on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Like Noah - Devsamurai likes this

Yes, I've already listed out the apps on the marketplace. You can check it here ( https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=devsamurai ). Thank you <3

Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

First - a month, then forever :)

Welcome to the best Community @Noah - Devsamurai!  

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

'Come for the Kudos, stay for the Community' is the new 'Come for the Content, stay for the Community'. As @Teodora V said, it's a life sentence! Hope you enjoy the asylum as much as we all do!

Like # people like this
Michael DiRenzo April 2, 2024

Noah:

For certain take a look at the service management aspect of Jira > Agile Kanban.  

For software development, Jira has many features to employ - Jira Align comes to mind.  No doubt there is a lot of value with release management as well.

For asset management, you cannot go wrong with Jira.

So "get acquainted" ASAP and begin this journey of future success.

-Mike

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events