Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline tests results

Jérôme Godbout March 13, 2024

The unit test gathering seems rather very limited. We only get the first 100 errors and nothing for the successful tests or any times.  

Is there any plugins or any way to get more informations then that or to track the progression or even better regression in the number of tests?

Side note: can we have a variable to specify the tests results please, having predefined folders is not suitable for ll use cases. Support for .json test results would be great too, make smaller test results file.

2 comments

DP Team
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

For more comprehensive unit test gathering, consider exploring plugins like Jest's jest-junit or jest-html-reporter. These plugins offer expanded insights into test results and can provide detailed reports, including successful tests and progression/regression tracking. Additionally, request for a variable to customize test result folders and support for .json test results for smaller files.

Jérôme Godbout May 16, 2024

Maybe I'm missing something but could not found anything into the atlassian marketplace:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=bitbucket&query=jest

If we are talking about generating more artifact that I have to open to consult on each build and not seeing any thread, I guest we should send the test result on jenkins on build hook to make some graph and follow the tests results, having only the failed tests is bad, if a test was not run or stop existing nobody will ever notice.

Blake Blossom
Banned
May 17, 2024

I suppose you can get in touch with the support and ask them to increase the project points and then you might be able to fully execute your project.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events