Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

Blake Edwards January 8, 2024

I'm at my wits end trying to get a simple invoice from Atlassian.  It is so unbelievably difficult.  Every month I have to fill out expense reports and every month I can't get a !@#ing invoices from you people because you make it impossible.  I AM the billing contact.  I AM the admin.  I go to orders to get an invoice but where do I get the order number.  You guys needs to FIX THIS!  Why is this so difficult.  Out of the countless companies I get invoices for you are without a doubt the most difficult 

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Where are you struggling in my.atlassian.com?  After you click on billing and then invoices of course.

Kenny Diep
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2024

Update: fixed after talking to Atlassian support. With the new billing management update, it turned out I was not a Billing Admin for our cloud site. Strange even though I was a site & org admin and was perfectly fine getting the invoices before. If you're a site admin, you can send support a message to get yourself added as a billing admin. 

I'm actually having the same problem. I used to be able to get to the invoices to fill out expense reports, but it looks like there was an update to the billing management and I can no longer pull up invoices for ALL my Atlassian product subscriptions (Jira, Confluence, etc). I can only pull up billing previews of upcoming charges for one product at a time, but that doesn't help with my expense reports. Is there a direct link to view past invoices?

I've tried https://my.atlassian.com/ and https://admin.atlassian.com/billing but neither are giving me what I need.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events