Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify what status updates are sent to channels

Michelle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

Is there a way to modify what updates are sent and when?

Ideally we'd like only one update on a certain day to go to the linked Teams and Slack channels.

Currently it shows every update as soon as they are created in the project 

2 comments

Comment

Sudarsana G
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2024

Jira uses notification schemes to determine who gets notified about changes in Jira issues and when. You can customize notification schemes to specify which events trigger notifications and who receives them. Also For integrations with external tools like Teams and Slack, check the integration settings within those tools. You may find options to customize notification settings, including the frequency of updates sent to linked channels.

Yerbol Nisanbayev
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2024

Hi @Michelle

Thank you for your question. I am afraid today we don't support setting up a specific day about all projects in one go. We do hear this feedback from our customers, I will add your input to the insights that the team will review when getting to work on this feature in the future.

Thank you,

Yerbol.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events